1. Home

Degree Deodorant Coupons

By October 2, 2008

What's the difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant? It probably doesn't matter, because most of that class of products we buy contain both. It appears people feel strongly about the exact product they use based on the comments on this post. Please remember that I have no influence over what products the manufacturers offer. If you want to get a message to the companies you will need to use the contact form on their Web sites.

It looks like Degree is back to just offering a $2 coupon for Degree for Men and Degree for Women. Visit the Degree Deodorant site to get the coupon.

Comments

April 28, 2006 at 5:25 pm
(1) Jessie Ng says:

The claim black dress approved is over-stated. I’ve tried it several time and while the white marks are not as obvious as other deodorant, it still leave white streaks on black and dark colored t-shirts

May 15, 2006 at 8:26 pm
(2) Carol says:

Have tried this offer of free sample at least 8 times – every time I get an error message. Have emailed them & they are ‘looking into it’ but still not sending me a sample!

June 26, 2007 at 11:17 am
(3) Curtis Shavers says:

If you have discontinued your powder-dry for men, please reinstate this product. It went on dry and stayed dry. If the product is still available for men, please inform me about where I can purchase it. Curtis from Louisiana.

July 3, 2008 at 7:53 am
(4) robin allen says:

did you quit making degree soft solid for women,anti-perspirant & deodorant any scent?

July 29, 2008 at 3:33 pm
(5) Diane Zellers says:

I also am very upset you discontinued the soft solid Degree deodorant for women. It was the best deodorant I have ever used. Please bring it back.

August 7, 2008 at 9:23 am
(6) Kris says:

I am also very upset that I cannot find the soft solid for women. It was the best antipersperant I’ve ever used. Please bring it back! I’ll take any leftovers that you might have.

August 8, 2008 at 7:10 pm
(7) Destiny@Freebeezndealz.com says:

Nice freebie find! Thanks

August 10, 2008 at 10:23 pm
(8) Kathy says:

Can you tell me where to buy Degree Women’s Soft Solid? Its the best deodorant I’ve ever used and can no longer buy it in my area. I used it for over a year while I was deployed in Kuwait and it was GREAT! Please help me find it again, I’ve not found anything else that works as well.

August 11, 2008 at 8:19 pm
(9) Regina says:

I’ve been using Degree Soft Solid Shower Clean for years did you change the formula of the deodorant because it doesn’t last long and it doesn’t stay fresh like it use to if you changed the formula could you please bring the old formula back. I’m looking into buying a different product I hate to do this but my hygiene means alot to me.

August 13, 2008 at 2:30 am
(10) Patreese says:

I can not say how displeased I am to find there is no degree soft solid anywhere to be found. I can not believe this. I am currently serving my country in Germany and all I am ask for is some degree soft solid. Is that too much to hope for? Can you please put it back in the stores or tell me what stores may still have it? If not please let me know that as well so I can find a new product. Signed, Searching for degree soft solid.

August 17, 2008 at 10:14 am
(11) Beth Durst says:

My husband is very upset that he can no longer find the Degree Gel for Men. We have looked in every store from GA to FL and can not find any. This product needs to be put back on the market.

September 4, 2008 at 12:16 pm
(12) Lisa says:

Jessie NG – I had the same problem with the “Little Black Dress” approved deodorant. I called and they told me that I am using too much deodorant and that is why you still get the white marks. He told me to use two light swipes only anymore will give you marks. Worked for me! Good luck!

September 6, 2008 at 12:45 am
(13) DARLENE says:

did you discontine degree soft solid for women? it is the best deoderant i have ever used & nothing works as well as it does.

September 10, 2008 at 12:34 pm
(14) Ginger says:

I am another woman really disapointed that I can not find the soft solid. I have used the rainfresh for years. I try others but nothing works as well. Please bring it back.

September 10, 2008 at 12:36 pm
(15) Ginger says:

Sorry I got the name wrong for the soft solid it is the showeer clean.

September 17, 2008 at 10:34 am
(16) Nancy W. says:

Also very upset about the discontinuation of soft solid. Best I’ve ever used and the solid just doesn’t go on as smoothly. Please bring back the cream!

September 18, 2008 at 8:50 pm
(17) Angie says:

Please bring back the cream click shower fresh deodorant! I can’t find anything that works like this did- regular degree does not even come close.

September 18, 2008 at 10:49 pm
(18) Marina says:

I just wrote Degree to complain about them discontinuing their soft solid products. Here’s the response I got (typical!):
Thanks for writing!

Our company’s goal is to provide consumers with a variety of products to
meet their needs and preferences. As you know, marketing is a complex
function, and many business factors are taken into consideration before
discontinuing a product. Before a product becomes available at the
retail level, much time and expense is involved in perfecting the
formulation, consumer focus testing, and marketing support. It truly
saddens us when we must discontinue a product. However, consumer demand
is a major factor. When the level of demand is insufficient to ensure
that consumers receive high quality products at an affordable price, the
product may be discontinued.

We apologize that this product is no longer available and hope you will
continue to enjoy our other products.

Kind regards,
Your friends at Unilever
JB

September 20, 2008 at 8:21 pm
(19) Gigi says:

Please please bring back Degree Soft Solid for women. It’s the only thing that works for me and I can’t find it anywhere. I’m getting desperate. Nothing else works!

September 23, 2008 at 2:44 pm
(20) anonymous says:

Found a source ladies! I bought four packs!?(i didn’t wanna be too greedy)HA!
I’ve been using this before it was even gender typed. For the last two years I would grab as many as I’d come across. Lots of strange looks as I was unloading my basket full nothing but women’s deodorant! My explanation of why so many would puzzle’m even more.

Good Luck! I imagine they’re going to up the price on these in just a few short days after all the orders come through…SO ACT FAST!

October 13, 2008 at 12:20 pm
(21) Jenn says:

I have been looking all over for the soft solid degree women deoderant also.
It was the best one I have ever used. That’s too bad you discontinued it. I don’t like the solids, so I will now start buying another brand.
Jenn

October 29, 2008 at 2:44 pm
(22) MaxsCellular says:

Hi I really love this site it has lots of great freebies, may I suggest another great freebie, Free Cell Phones,
plus many Cash Back offers all major cell phone carries huge selection of phones and great plans.
This is my own site not a referral site so enjoy.
thanks,
MaxsCellular.com

November 4, 2008 at 9:06 am
(23) MarieG says:

I also have been searching for the soft solid and I have found that it is now sold as the Clinical Protection for aprroximately $4.00 more than the original!

November 6, 2008 at 12:42 am
(24) Gilley says:

I thought I was just loosing it. I can’t find Degree Soft Solid anywhere. In fact, I can’t seem to find any brand’s soft solid. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with soft solid deodorant in general.

November 9, 2008 at 6:16 pm
(25) Nancy says:

PLEASE… PLEASE… PLEASE bring back Degree Soft Solid for women. FRESH POWDER SCENT

November 16, 2008 at 12:34 pm
(26) Lisa says:

I agree with Marie G. I also beleive that it is being sold as the clinical protection one. but it is almost 8 dollars!!!

November 23, 2008 at 5:22 pm
(27) Loreen says:

I have been looking all over for soft solid.
Has it been discontinued?

December 5, 2008 at 8:34 am
(28) Ronnie B says:

Not until I read these other messages did I realize you ‘discontinued’ the soft solid..my sister and I used the ‘power fresh’ and love it but can’t find it anywhere and even my son loves the ‘shower fresh’ versions (even though it says it’s for women. They’re both so ‘fresh’ and THEY WORK!!!! Why were they discontinued? Is there anywhere that still has some left??????????

December 28, 2008 at 6:46 pm
(29) matthew says:

For a while they made a soft solid for men, I am guessing its gone too. If anyone knows please contact me. vigia1022@hotmail.com

January 20, 2009 at 7:41 pm
(30) Lola says:

I totally agree with these comments and I just discovered today that they’ve discontinued it in Canada. Exactly- nothing else works. I just sent unilever an email, I’ll share the response with this site ASAP. E-mail them like crazy and they’ll have to bring it back if there’s a demand for it. We are the consumers.

January 28, 2009 at 10:47 am
(31) Marilyn says:

I love the soft solid (creamy type)
I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
If you have discontinued it please bring
it back

February 19, 2009 at 9:18 pm
(32) JOY HAGAN says:

Please can you tell me where to get the woman soft solid, powdwer scent,or any scent. It’s the only deoderant that works for me. I work long hours and must be fresh. The other degree products does not work at all. Secret and Sure is a total joke. “Please Help”!!!! PRESPIRING IN GEORGIA.

February 19, 2009 at 9:31 pm
(33) JOY HAGAN says:

CAN YOU pLEASE STOCK THE STORES WITH THE DEGREE POWDER FRESH AND SHOWER FRESH SOFT SOLID? IT’S THE ONLY THING THAT WORK FOR ME. MANY THANKS,JOY