1. Home
Stacy Fisher

Send a Free Package of Kleenex To a Friend

By October 9, 2011

Update 10/21/12: Looks like this freebie is no longer available. Follow me on Facebook to find out about all the latest freebies before they're gone.

Kleenex is asking you to send a pack of Kleenex tissues to a friend or family member to let them know you're thinking about them.

Send a free package of Kleenex to someone you care about by clicking on the blue Send a Pack image. and login or register for an account. Fill out the forms with your mailing information and that of the person you want to send it to.

This freebie is for those in the U.S. and Canada.

Comments

October 7, 2010 at 1:13 pm
(1) grandma donovan says:

I have tried for over 2 hours to send a free box of kleenex and It just doesn’t work.I live in canada in the province of Ontario in the city of sudbury and I am trying to send it to canada in the province of ontario to Hanmer which is a sub division on sudbury. What am I doing wrong

Thanks

October 19, 2010 at 12:34 pm
(2) Val says:

RE:Send a Free Package of Kleenex To a Friend
where on earth do i fill in the code that appears at the bottom of form, it wont let me send anything ????

October 19, 2010 at 12:43 pm
(3) Stacy Fisher says:

Val, you enter the code at the bottom of the second form that asks for the receivers address. It’s just to the left of the “Send Pack” button. If it isn’t showing up, you can try refreshing the page or starting the process over.

October 23, 2010 at 10:37 pm
(4) Mamakitty says:

Thanks for freebie Stacy. It was easy to send a pack. The code, and especially the blank space to enter the code, is hard to see. It’s right beside to the code.

December 3, 2010 at 11:48 am
(5) ggm says:

It keeps asking me for a zip code even though I put Canada.

Then when I go to the next stage to send one to Ottawa Ontario it tells me I must send it within the same country even though I clearly have put CANADA….

February 4, 2011 at 11:30 pm
(6) Chloe says:

ggm, your zip code isnt Canada, it is where your house is in the community. For example 68547. I figured that out when i was trying to send because it wouldnt work for the flipping fourth time. I hope you figure it out, dont worry i was really confused also when I saw that.

October 17, 2011 at 6:35 pm
(7) Lamamamma says:

I couldn’t read the security code to type in but I played the audio and then typed it in and it worked.

October 19, 2012 at 7:57 pm
(8) L says:

Internet explorer keeps showing “cannot display this page”, is there that much traffic going to kleenex site?

December 21, 2012 at 9:35 am
(9) Cheryl says:

I would like a code to get a free kleneex kit maild to me please..thanks Cheryl

February 1, 2013 at 11:07 pm
(10) ronda mcvay says:

i would like free kleenex kit and other free thing in the mail thank you

February 10, 2013 at 9:19 am
(11) Catherine Covington says:

Want to send my daughter in Texas a care package, she has a really bad cold, bad can’t get the page to load……why is this happening???

February 10, 2013 at 1:28 pm
(12) Stacy Fisher says:

Catherine, this freebie has been expired for quite some time. I believe you can still send a care package but you’ll need a code off a specially marked Kleenex box to do that.

February 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm
(13) Mary says:

I hate the fact that the Kleenex company has to play games with customers I have tried numerous time o order a care package for my mother and no luck. this is the worst advertising gimmick yet!