1. Home
Stacy Fisher

Send a Child a Free Video Message From Santa

By December 19, 2013

Here's a Christmas freebie that takes free letters from Santa and updates it for the 21st century.

It's no secret that kids adore Santa. How thrilled would they be to get a video from Santa that includes a personal message with their photo, name, and details on what he or she wants for Christmas this year?

The Portable North Pole lets you send a video just like this - for free! Simply fill in some information about a special child in your life and then the video will be available. They won't believe their eyes!

More Christmas Freebies:

Portable North Pole

Comments

December 20, 2010 at 7:09 pm
(1) Chrisoulla says:

I just did one for my son, can’t wait to see his reaction! It’s brilliant :-) What a wonderful idea!!

December 21, 2010 at 9:35 am
(2) Debbie says:

This is such a neat idea, sent one to all 3 grandchildren and husband!!! Thanks!

December 21, 2010 at 3:37 pm
(3) rose says:

i just made these for my 2 preschool boys..they are gonna be thrilled..and it backs up my claim that santa and i are in daily contact lol…too cool..

December 21, 2010 at 10:16 pm
(4) Corinna says:

This was just amazing. I cant wait for my little one to see it and the look on her face will be just priceless because it is so personalized and I am sure it will keep her believing for quite a while.

December 23, 2010 at 1:35 pm
(5) Santa's helper says:

Just sent one to my college sons, they laughed and thought it was so much fun – can’t wait to show their friends

December 27, 2010 at 6:45 pm
(6) hopefultc says:

This was an absolute hit at my house. I have a 10-year-old and 8 year-old and they were in awe. This freebie was wonderful!

December 4, 2011 at 8:56 am
(7) sue says:

This video was amazing i cant wait for my grand daughters to see them to see thier little faces

December 23, 2011 at 4:01 am
(8) shannelle says:

Absoloutley brill. Keeps the little ones believing. What a great way to get them into the christmas spirit. My daughter said to me that santa wasn’t real. Can’t wait to see the look on her face! A gift she really wanted and I just managed to scrape together me coins to get it for her she’ll be so happy when she finds out.Thanks sooooo much pnp!

January 26, 2013 at 7:52 pm
(9) Linda says:

It’s so fun!!!!!!!Uno you can do it on the computer