Freebies are great, but you can't always get everything for free. You can do the next best thing though and save money on almost everything. I have located some of the best sites that provide money saving tips and I think you will enjoy visiting them.
It seems that frugal living, or as some phrase it, simple living is becoming increasingly popular. On the sites that follow you will find many money saving tips as well as advice on simplifying your life. No matter what your income level is you will find some useful money saving tips on these pages.
- 66 ways to save money The information on this site is very basic, but definitely a great place to start looking for money saving tips and frugal living advice.
- The Dollar Stretcher This is an incredibly comprehensive site dedicated to helping do more with your money.
- Frugal Living Find lots of ways to save money from the About.com Frugal Living Guide.
- Making Smart Money Choices for Less Stress The About.com Stress Management Guide takes the angle of reducing stress and increasing happiness by saving money with some great money saving tips.
- Top Money Saving Tips for College Freshmen The About.com Teen Advice Guide provides money saving tips to help start off the college years without breaking the bank.
- Save Money on Meds Medicine can be an overwhelming cost item and a great place to look for ways to save money.
- Cut Three Hundred or More Off Your Grocery Bill Is your food budget out of control? Let Donna help you tame it with these great money saving tips for grocery shopping.
- Examine the Roots of Overspending The About.com Financial Planning Guide helps you get to the root of spending problems as a way to save money in the long term.