Do you love getting free seed and plant catalogs in the mail? I've got a great list of almost 50 places where you can request free seed and plant catalogs.
Now that you've had a chance to receive some of these free seed and plant catalogs, I'd like to know - what are your favorite seed and plant catalogs?
ones you missed
- Potato garden. Tomato growers supply company and pinetree gardens are great free catalogs and product is great
- —Guest Robert VonBerge
- Jackson & Perkins provides so many different varieties of the most beautiful rose bushes around. I am proud to tell everyone where the ginormous roses I have around my house came from! Looking for flowers? Go to Jackson Perkins
- —Guest Mrs. Kassidy *lil artist*
- i like burpies the best for my veggies, for rare and unusual stuff i like centerofthewebb's rare seeds, but they don't have a catalog
- —Guest max
gourney,burpee, and ferry moss
- i like that they always offer a variety of products, and unusual or different seeds
- —Guest gardenista
Favorite Seed Catalog
- I always order the Burgess catalog. It has the old fashioned seeds you can't find in the others, like strawberry popcorn and gourds.
- Baker Creek. They have 100's of seeds not found anywhere.
- —Guest Mark!!!
- Johnny's selected seed catalog is after the heart of growers and gardeners.
- —Guest paul hemingway
Favorite Seed/Plant Catalog
- Totally Tomatoes catalog- it's quite unique and has great explanations.
- —Guest jj29
Tomato Growers Supply Company
- As an avid tomato and pepper grower, I enjoy Tomato Growers Supply Company. Their catalog is loaded with varieties.
- —Guest jon
Thomson and Morgan, J.L. Hudson, Parks
- I was a big fan of the Parks catalog until I discovered the Thomson and Morgan publication. Of late the US office has moved to southern Indiana, and the book has dummied down to a despairing degree. In the last four or five years I have enjoyed J.L.Hudson. No frills, dummies need not attempt, plain white paper and few illustrations. This is Hudson's hundreth year, I'm looking forward to it to get me through the winter.
- —Guest malcolm mann
Favorite Plant Catalogs - Burpees
- Burpees, germination rate is always the best. Stokes, Harts, Johnny's(not as good as it used to be, though), Baker Creek..
- —Guest carolyn barker
The Online Greenhouse & Johnny Seed
- I'm really excited about The Online Greenhouse catalog, its new and a really good idea! I also love Johnny' Seed and Gardeners Supply, Good luck this season!!
- —Guest Seed Starter